2023年3月14日（火） 2023 10:05 am
Breakout discussions provide an opportunity to discuss a focused topic with peers from around the world in an open, collegial setting. Select from the list of topics available and join the moderated discussion to share ideas, gain insights, establish collaborations or commiserate about persistent challenges.
Oligonucleotide Discovery and Delivery
IN-PERSON BREAKOUT DISCUSSION: Integrating Innovative Technologies into Oligo Therapeutics Discovery and Delivery
June Park, PhD, CEO, siRNAgen Therapeutics
- What are emerging innovative technologies in oligo R&D, focusing on in particular:
- AI/machine learning
- Delivery strategies
- Safety screening
- Challenges in the adoption and implementation of innovative technologies
- Strategies to keep up with the rapidly evolving field
- What’s next in oligo discovery and delivery innovation?
Oligonucleotide CMC and Regulatory Strategies
IN-PERSON BREAKOUT DISCUSSION: Evaluating CMC and Analytical Strategies
Mike Webb, PhD, Founder and CEO, Mike Webb Pharma; Former Vice-President of API Chemistry & Analysis at GSK
- Do we need an ICH guideline for the development of oligonucleotides?
- How should we address diastereogmer control in phosphorothioated oligonucleotides?
- Avoiding lyophilisation and providing drug substance in solution, a better approach to compounding?
- A single industry specification and methods for amadite impurities
Emerging mRNA Therapeutics
IN-PERSON BREAKOUT DISCUSSION: Developing mRNA Therapeutics
Paloma H. Giangrande, PhD, Vice President, Platform and Discovery Sciences Biology, Wave Life Sciences
Mark Kay, MD, PhD, Dennis Farrey Family Professor of Pediatrics and Genetics, Department of Pediatrics and Genetics, Stanford University
Robert Mabry, PhD, CSO, Orna Therapeutics
Drew Weissman, MD, PhD, Roberts Family Professor in Vaccine Research, Department of Infectious Diseases; Director of the Penn Institute for RNA Innovation and Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- Challenges with mRNA delivery
- Innovative mRNA modifications
- Emerging mRNA formats (circular, replicating etc.)
- Tackling mRNA safety